Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

need help Audi A8

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 09:32 AM
1st Gear
Default need help Audi A8

Hi guy,
I am new in this forum so I wonder if anyone can help we me some problems.
I am the owner of an Audi A8 from December 2008 I do not know is is facelift or not the only thing that in know for sure is that the firs registration I. U.K. was December 2009and it has led taillights. Beside this nothing I have try all vin decoder but without no luck now I want to ask you guys if anyone's has any ideea how can I fi.d out what options for my car ar and o mean what this car has. Engine transition etc. And extrat mmetc. And also I woul like to know what kind of belt it has chain or other

My car has 64560millage and I want to make a proper service and I ent to ask what do u consider that I need to change beside oil and oil filter considering that I am secon owner. What woul u recomand just for me to be happy and do not have ny surprise.
Kind regards

Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 AM
1st Gear

All A8's have led taillights, but if it is registered anytime after 2005 it is a facelift. Don't want to be rude but you could have found your answer by simply searching google images rather than typing this question out.