Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A8
Where can I get Bi xenon adapter ? >

Where can I get Bi xenon adapter ?

Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Where can I get Bi xenon adapter ?

Old 01-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Default Where can I get Bi xenon adapter ?

Hi

Someone told me I need to get the adapter to replace Bi xenon from halogen headlamp. They are different pin-out (Halogen 10 pin, Bi xenon 14 pin).
Where can I get Bi xenon adapter? And is it just plug & play? I hope no wiring work requires..

Old 01-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by swinp75 View Post
Hi

Someone told me I need to get the adapter to replace Bi xenon from halogen headlamp. They are different pin-out (Halogen 10 pin, Bi xenon 14 pin).
Where can I get Bi xenon adapter? And is it just plug & play? I hope no wiring work requires..
I know of no such device. Never ever heard of anything even close. Not an Electrical expert BUT, I do not think it is possible to have a plug&play adapter for a Halogen/Bi-Xenon upgrade. The electrical requirements are too vastly different.

You need the wiring harnesses, load-balancers, levelers... You NEED a DONOR-car!