Audi Q5 The Audi Q5, aerodynamics have never looked so good.

Newbie 2010 Q5 S-line

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 08:17 AM
1st Gear
Default Newbie 2010 Q5 S-line

We are really excited to have our first Audi. While I am familiar with cars and foreign cars, there are some new things with Audi I have not experienced before. We are not exactly sure what S means and never really asked when buying it. Is that something to do with the transmission? Also, sorry for any ignorance, this is just new to us.

I am real curious about the tips and tricks for this model. What are some cool things you have discovered that weren't obvious in the beginning or not covered in the manual?

Finally, the sets leather are in great shape but the person prior must have had kids eating in the back as it looks like there is smeared chocolate in the holes of the seating. Any suggestions for getting this totally pristine again? What leather care are you using on your seats especially because I know those holes are going to pick up all the extra leather conditioner creme. How do you manage that?

We are considering led lights under the running boards. Anyone have pictures of doing this to your own Q5 and if you did, what should we look our for while installing?

Thanks all, I am looking forward to learning as much as possible about this car.