Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

angel eyes

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: angel eyes

CCFL Cold-Cathode Fluorescent Lamps

A cold cathode is an element used within some Nixie tubes, gas discharge lamps, gas filled tubes, and vacuum tubes. Cold cathodes do not employ a cathode heater.
Cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) usually also called as cold cathodes. Neon lamps are a very common example of a cold cathode lamp.

A cathode is any electrode that emits electrons. When used in electrical and electronic devices (most fluorescent lamps, vacuum tubes, etc.), the cathode is explicitly heated, creating a hot cathode. By taking advantage of thermionic emission, electrons can overcome the work function of the cathode without an electric field to pull the electrons out. But if sufficient voltage is present, electrons can still be stripped even out of a cathode operating at ambient temperature. Because it is not deliberately heated, such a cathode is referred to as a cold cathode, although several mechanisms may eventually cause the cathode to become quite hot once it is operating. Most cold cathode devices are filled with a gas which can be ionized. A few cold cathode devices contain a vacuum.

I was curious also so i just looked it up

Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 PM
1st Gear

thanx

Old 11-20-2007, 05:40 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Wintermute

ORIGINAL: DurTTy

this is where the angel eyes are .. www.ttstuff.com check it out and there are instructions there too
Hmm. maybe service will be better since I see they have a grand reopening.
honestly i never had a problem with them ever. even when they were at the old location

Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 PM

Dirty I need that tracking number.

Old 11-20-2007, 05:44 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

A cold cathode is an element used within some Nixie tubes, gas discharge lamps, gas filled tubes, and vacuum tubes. Cold cathodes do not employ a cathode heater.
Cold cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) usually also called as cold cathodes. Neon lamps are a very common example of a cold cathode lamp.

A cathode is any electrode that emits electrons. When used in electrical and electronic devices (most fluorescent lamps, vacuum tubes, etc.), the cathode is explicitly heated, creating a hot cathode. By taking advantage of thermionic emission, electrons can overcome the work function of the cathode without an electric field to pull the electrons out. But if sufficient voltage is present, electrons can still be stripped even out of a cathode operating at ambient temperature. Because it is not deliberately heated, such a cathode is referred to as a cold cathode, although several mechanisms may eventually cause the cathode to become quite hot once it is operating. Most cold cathode devices are filled with a gas which can be ionized. A few cold cathode devices contain a vacuum.

VERY NICE [8D]

Old 11-20-2007, 05:55 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: DurTTy

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

VERY NICE [8D]
yeah, i can copy and paste