Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

APR VS. MTM

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: APR VS. MTM

an ebc has ton more features and can control boost better. With a stock-small turbo, a good mbc is plenty. Stock turbos work best with a bleed style mbc.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

i got the apr download on my 01 225hp quattro TT, added cat back and modshack intake, it still feels weaker than my 01 vw 1.8T with ko-4 apr chip, carbino real cold air, 3" offroad down + 2.5" back, also had a quaife helping traction and totally removing torque steer, maybe because the TT is so much more stable. i might look at increasing boost and adding fuel to match. my vw boosted to 25 psi quickly!! i suspect the stock downpipe is hurting some, its said to be most important or qiuck spool, i could really notice when i ran the catted 2.5" downpipe slowed response

Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 PM
2nd Gear

A leak on a this car will take the wind out of your sails quickly! First thing's first, do a pressure (leakdown) test, then do your tuning. If you tune your setup with a leak, you're going to run into problems when you eventually fix the leak.