Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

cd multichanger

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 07:35 PM
1st Gear
Default cd multichanger

Hi. I just bought a 2001 TT 225 and noticed there is no cd multichanger. Not even in that little side panel in the back. Its just a small storage place instead. Didn't they come as standard in the 2001 model? Thanks.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:58 PM
1st Gear

Hi,

I just bought my '01 TT in April 2017. Love it!

I'm pretty sure the 225 Quattro came with the 6 CD changer. If it's not in the little cubby behind the driver's seat (Left hand drive) then someone removed it.

Do you have the original BOSE stereo?

If you really want it, there are tons available on eBay for under $100.00. And original Bose stereos too. My original Bose had several lights out. I replaced it with an A4 stereo that looks and works identically. Only difference I could see is the sticker on the top of the A4 stereo didn't say TT. If you buy a used stereo be sure to get one with the radio code! The changer does not have a code.

I disconnected my cd changer when I installed an Ensig bluetooth box. A great upgrade. Truly plug and play.

Best of luck!
Russ