Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

A healthy reminder to drive safe!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 02:38 AM
Default A healthy reminder to drive safe!

I was cruising home on the backroads a few nights back, just minding my own business and taking in the close to a beautiful Seattle night, when a semi-truck and trailer whipped across both lanes on a sharp bend and forced me to dodge into a shallow ditch... Luckily the car and I were fine (besides the pee puddle I had to sponge up in the front seat), but it was a healthy reminder that I can drive safer and be far more cautious of the potential obsticles around me...

(Audi A4)

(Audi TT)

(Audi TT)

(Audi TT)

(Audi TT)

(Audi TT)

Enjoy the ride, but remember to "Drive safe"!

Old 06-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Default RE: A healthy reminder to drive safe!

Ok... you made your point. That's gross. Effective, but gross. I imagine that those are dead bodies under the sheets in the split-in-two A4 pic. Yuk...

Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
1st Gear

Just got back from a four day road trip in my TT roadster. Over the last few years I have noticed that there has been a big (negative)change in drivers in all kinds of vehicles not to mention many truckers. This trip I constantly watched semi's wander into the next lane and then over compensate trying to get back in their lanes fish tailing wildly as they tried to regain control. I watched them cut each other off in battles of superiority and wasted time while one going 40 mph just had to pass another truck on a mountain pass because he was only going 30. I turned my lights on right away (broad daylight) and when I passed a semi I wouldhit my brights and prayed a liitle as I slammed on the gas. Don't assume these guys see you and from what I saw last week don't assume they are even awake. There are many good and courteous truckers out there the problem is that we just don't know who is who. Drive defensively and try to have fun.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
1st Gear

That's is defenitly why we should all drive safe.
Anddoes anybody know what kind of wheels are on the one under the semi.

Old 06-28-2007, 09:56 PM
3rd Gear

That's funny sheep... I was wondering if they were salvageable myself.

Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 AM
4th Gear

yea about those wheels...the front one looks soooo bent haha... good luck... and idk what wheels they are sorry