Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Huyndai Tiburons

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:10 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Huyndai Tiburons

ORIGINAL: ttdude

A let down like the 1 series.....

WTF the 1 series beat the evo on the track and is 4.7 0 to 60 stock for 34 grand!
And for $700 you can get this thing called a chip and then you run 12.6 quarter miles all day!

Let down ha ha ha ha

I would much rather have a 1 series the ******* tiburon!
Who wouldn't rather have the 1 series?... That wasn't the question, jackass.

The letdown is that it'snot evenahundred pounds lighter than the fat-*** 335i, and only about 5grand cheaper.

When they hype first started it was looking like it was going to be 3000 lbs or less, and starting in the low $30k range.
Since then it gained ~300 lbs and costs $3k more.

That might not seem like much to you, but for that price and lack of a weight differencei'll take the 335iinstead and not look like a boy-racer driving around proving himself to tiburons with a base model bmw... But you obviously don't mindsince you had a mini.

As far as the 135i goes, Aside from not living up to the initial hype, it's a great car.

Not amazing looking either, but it passes.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:51 AM
1st Gear

[/quote]

well you show me a stock mr. bean car that is faster than my tiburon and i will give you a dollar. Read the thread man... it wasnt started by me, i am just giving my input... I am on an audi forum because when my tiburon is gone... guess what im getting? no way! a tt!! and if most 4 cylinders run faster than a mid to low 14 then yes you are right they will "rape" my tiburon. but... they dont... that makes your entire post a waste of time and shows you are clearly a moron. thank you for trying though
next time read before posting.

[/quote]
um on the track? you guys keep talking about 0-60

Old 05-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm make believe

way to much hate and bashing

/thread