Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Might be in over my head

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 08:40 PM
1st Gear
Default Might be in over my head

I have a 2008 TT-S convertiable with the 3.2. I have an adaptive headlight warning and a brake fault error. My abs and esp lights are on along with my red brake light. I was getting new brakes put on tomorrow as they are low and the fluid was also low but now it won't let me start it either. To make it a little worse yet, the brakes are locked up so it can not be shifted in gear to be towed to a shop. This happened last night when it was parked in my driveway on a bit of a slope. There was a storm coming so we made a dolly setup to push it into my garage on the fly. Is it possible the car thinks someone is trying to steal it and has cut power to the starter? Dash lights and radio are the only power I have. No windows, soft top, or anything else. I tried disconnecting the battery for a few hours but no change and I checked the fuse numbers that others have posted about. Other than the brakes being low, I didn't have any other service needed. It has about 115k miles on it. Is there a way to ease my stress and reset the car so I at least know it still runs OK then I'll get it to the shop about 2 miles from my house on Friday? Thank you for any help.