Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Soon-to-be New Owner!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 10:17 PM
1st Gear
Default Soon-to-be New Owner!

Hey everyone, I'll be getting my first TT (2008) on Thursday...it's a Black 3.2 Quattro with a beige interior. It has the iPod hookup, but I am looking into getting an in-dash GPS unit put in. Any suggestions? I have an iPhone 4, so I'd want a system compatible with that...I also want something that is Satellite Radio ready. Anyone out there get one installed that they love?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:09 PM
1st Gear
Default CongraTTs!

Just wanted to say YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!! I have a love affair with mine ..it is my DD and I can't get enough.......I still get all juiced up when I get in it and I've had it for almost 3 years......CongraTTs Bearcat I wish you all the best with it and in return I hope it is(as I know it will be) everything that you hoped it could be. I belong to many ....no MANY TT sites as there are a lot...and there have been many posts about people replacing or enhancing their stereo systems so your best bet is to join a site called TT FORUM it is out of the UK and there is lots of info if you do a search for audio or nav replacement. Good Luck with the new beast and above all Enjoy it!!!