Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

soon to be a new TT owner but i need some help please

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Default soon to be a new TT owner but i need some help please

hi guys i been looking to buy an audi tt. i been doing a lot or reading about the TT and the little issues it has. but i kind of found this audi and i was wondering if you could give me some feedback on this car i found. is it a good deal ? also when i go to test drive the car what should i ask the dealer other than time belt issues, warranties, issuses with the instrumentals, previous owner ? any other reports i should ask for ? also is it a good price for it ?

thank you very much for the feedback. this is the URL for webpage for the dealer.

http://www.skylineoffairfax.com/deta...o-3425245.html

Old 10-27-2008, 03:24 PM
2nd Gear

thats not to bad i paid 10,700 for mine a couple of months ago and i had similar miles... Mine is an 02 225q its white with black leather. Mine is a year newer and i got it for 3k less. So i think if it was cheaper it would be a good deal otherwise i would look some more. dont just jump into the first one you look at because there is always a better deal. I looked for a LONG LONG time before i bought mine. As for what to look for. Run a carfax to see if it has been in accidents. It will also tell you the maintenance history. Then ask the dealer what he knows about the service record. thats about it. There is also a way to see if the haldex is working. It involves driving it in a circle, i dont remmeber what you do but im sure someone will chime in and say.

Other than that it looks to be a good car. Go take a look and drive it to see what you think.

Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM
2nd Gear

It looks to be in really good condition, but the price is high (for the miles). I would pay somewhere around $11.5k for it. Keep in mind, it is almost an 8 year old car.