B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

*ALL* Greddy III Turbo Timer OWNERS./"BRAKE LIGHT"

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 06:57 PM
4th Gear
Default *ALL* Greddy III Turbo Timer OWNERS./"BRAKE LIGHT"

Once you install it do you get a "Blinking ABS/BRAKE" on Cluster unit?

1.) Turn ignition...
2.) **3** beeps. BEEP BEEP BEEP
3.) THEY ARE ALL GONE

Only happens when the car is started and it only happened after I installed the TT LAST SUMMER 2007.

I ask now because I am running into Issues with my 99.5 A4. I am getting a "BRAKE LIGHT" on LCD on cluster unit everytime I step on brake "BRAKE LIGHT" on LCD and stays on. I go to rear of the car have someone hit my brake sure enough I have a BULB OUT.

I have tried changing the BULB 3 times nothing! The other side works and so does the one on the top. Can't be the fuse because then none would work...IDEAS?

Old 09-03-2015, 02:58 PM
1st Gear

Did you ever find a solution to your brake light problem? The same thing is plaguing my 01 A6.

Originally Posted by Dj Spiel
Once you install it do you get a "Blinking ABS/BRAKE" on Cluster unit?

1.) Turn ignition...
2.) **3** beeps. BEEP BEEP BEEP
3.) THEY ARE ALL GONE

Only happens when the car is started and it only happened after I installed the TT LAST SUMMER 2007.

I ask now because I am running into Issues with my 99.5 A4. I am getting a "BRAKE LIGHT" on LCD on cluster unit everytime I step on brake "BRAKE LIGHT" on LCD and stays on. I go to rear of the car have someone hit my brake sure enough I have a BULB OUT.

I have tried changing the BULB 3 times nothing! The other side works and so does the one on the top. Can't be the fuse because then none would work...IDEAS?