B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

have car back finally, pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

a4speed...

I have a set of stock tail lights. And then your trims for the bottom of them you bought would work! And I'm in SLC, so yep. And I won't ask a lot for them because well.... They have just been sitting in my garage for like 3 years. ha Let me know if you're interested.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Administrator

You should try getting those Lamin-X red cover for your taillights. Cover the other parts that are usually red for the stock and leave the reverse part white. I think it would look pretty good.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:24 PM
3rd Gear

It would look pretty good.

Red lens spray would probably be easier than lamin-x. I think that S4 used spray.
Also, I definitely recommend an ebay short shifter. It's a cheap and well worthy upgrade.

Last edited by aledelic42; 01-30-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:05 PM

Looks great overall! Only comment is - I have to agree that the stickers are a bit much.

Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Slut

personally, I think the car looks very nice and is well on its way to being your ultimate baby...

If it was mine, id lose the door panel stickers and change the tail lights tho... Do you get pulled over alot? If you lived by me you def would. Once youre done with your cosmetics, lets get some serious work under that hood... Then people will be like, "what did it say all over that black thing that just flew by?"... lol

ps: did you reupholster the center arm rest?

Old 01-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Administrator

Check out that S4! Talk about wheel poke.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by FasterA4ThanUrs
personally, I think the car looks very nice and is well on its way to being your ultimate baby...

If it was mine, id lose the door panel stickers and change the tail lights tho... Do you get pulled over alot? If you lived by me you def would. Once youre done with your cosmetics, lets get some serious work under that hood... Then people will be like, "what did it say all over that black thing that just flew by?"... lol

ps: did you reupholster the center arm rest?
i bought a new center arm rest from a euro junkyard. it was in perfect shape and got it for a sweet price. the only thing is its cloth instead of the leather.

and no i don't get pulled over a lot. i have my fun here and there, but not anything out of the ordinary. my goal kind of is once it's lowered i want my car to kind of look like a track car or whatever.

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Check out that S4! Talk about wheel poke.
haha, well my car is as fast as a stock s4 right now so...

Originally Posted by jeffha4
a4speed...

I have a set of stock tail lights. And then your trims for the bottom of them you bought would work! And I'm in SLC, so yep. And I won't ask a lot for them because well.... They have just been sitting in my garage for like 3 years. ha Let me know if you're interested.
pm'd

Old 01-31-2009, 02:45 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by aledelic42

You said to let you know what we think so here's my input. I'm sorry but if I were you I would take all your aftermarket cosmetic parts off beside maybe the M3 style lip spoiler and go back to OEM. The rear window spoiler can be pulled off if the car is lower. Much lower. Unless you are being paid to keep any of those stickers on, take them off. They add to your riceyness. The CF hood and pillars are not necessary at all. Altezzas are NOT meant for our cars spray them red or something. Chrome halos = fail. Kamei grille (it looks like it) = fail. Those Konigs = fail. Your car looks like you went on an ebay shopping spree. But the seats look nice. OEM FTW!

+1

That noggy S4 is JDM's (AZ) from Chicago. I believe they're AM tails altogether.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 AM
3rd Gear

Did/do you have a dual exhaust setup?

Old 02-01-2009, 01:08 AM

i did when i had my Rieger Kit on, which is super ricey to you apparently.

but its back to the single with the s4 back skirt.

Quick Reply: have car back finally, pics