B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:29 PM
1st Gear
Default Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before

its a 98 2.8 with the sport package. i know i dont have any pictures but i will post them tomorrow. every a4 i have ever seen i have never seen an interior like mine. first off my car is blue my dashboard and door panels are a dark blue. it almost looks black but its actually a very dark blue. my seats are basically white leather with blue trim all around the seats and head rests same color as the car. and i have a light wood trim ? i have yet to see any pictures of a audi with a blue dash and door panels with a offwhite pillars and head liner . i will post up pics tomorrow. i know the guy i bought the car from was in love with it and dumped lots of money into it with the sound system suspension components and just overall maintenance he gave me a 3 ring binder that was huge with every maintenance record and receipt for every part that was ever replaced or installed in the car so im wondering if he had the interior done ? especially the seats white with blue trim and stitching . the dashboard and door panels i doubt it unless he had them special made from audi or painted some how lol ?

Old 03-30-2012, 10:44 PM
2nd Gear

There is a blue interior, and light wood trim is also possible I believe. I dont know of two toned seats like you are describing, however. Everyone will be interested to see your pics.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:56 PM

my old audi had a blue dash

Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Administrator

You gotta post up pictures. Its hard to tell without.

And like said, blue dashboard is somehow common.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 AM
2nd Gear

Pics or it doesn't exist.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:43 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by mattleo
its a 98 2.8 with the sport package. i know i dont have any pictures but i will post them tomorrow. every a4 i have ever seen i have never seen an interior like mine. first off my car is blue my dashboard and door panels are a dark blue. it almost looks black but its actually a very dark blue. my seats are basically white leather with blue trim all around the seats and head rests same color as the car. and i have a light wood trim ? i have yet to see any pictures of a audi with a blue dash and door panels with a offwhite pillars and head liner . i will post up pics tomorrow. i know the guy i bought the car from was in love with it and dumped lots of money into it with the sound system suspension components and just overall maintenance he gave me a 3 ring binder that was huge with every maintenance record and receipt for every part that was ever replaced or installed in the car so im wondering if he had the interior done ? especially the seats white with blue trim and stitching . the dashboard and door panels i doubt it unless he had them special made from audi or painted some how lol ?
I'm Almost sure that ive seen exactly what you describe as a factory option. I believe a blue interior with white seats that have blue piping was a special edition on the b5... I saw one in person once. Looks cool and rare. Post pics!

Old 03-31-2012, 01:52 AM
1st Gear

show me the pics!

Old 03-31-2012, 10:50 AM
1st Gear

ok guys here are some pics

Attached Thumbnails Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before-interior-dash-1.jpg   Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before-interior-dash-2.jpg   Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before-interior-seats-1.jpg   Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before-interor-2.jpg  
Old 03-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Looks OEM to me...

Old 03-31-2012, 11:17 AM
2nd Gear

The interior does look rather,unique.

Quick Reply: Is my interior OEM or Aftermarket never seen one like it before