B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Spring 2010 Upstate NY Meet Thread *56K go do your taxes then come back*

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 04:02 PM
3rd Gear

Damn I wish I could have made it out. Screw working doubles. Pics are awesome, Maine meet sounds ILL. Even though Maine sucks...

Old 04-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Administrator

The upcoming pics are really cool - we were going through them at my house and I loved a lot of the shots that were caught. Nick, definitely screw the doubles - this was better

Old 04-26-2010, 04:42 PM
2nd Gear

Come on now, Maine is the best state I've ever lived in. The only thing here that does suck is the sleazy state government (be prepared for high taxes on everything and cops with literally nothing better to do than to pull you over for anything they can. No offense Don, I'm sure things are different in Ohio.)

So you guys are actually taking a Maine meet into consideration? I wouldn't expect the same turnout for such an event, but I'd certainly be willing to host it if people were willing to make the journey. Currently I only live 3 hours north of Boston MA, but I'll soon be moving to the northern tip of the state, about 6 hours from here.

If you guys are serious about it, I would suggest sometime in late January or early February. The lake ice should be plenty thick enough by then for those of us (i.e. me) who are crazy enough to drive on it. The climate difference between here and upstate New York isn't much, except for the overnight lows. You guys actually got a lot more snow this past winter than we did. The mountains are a whole different story though, much colder temps and sometimes more than twice the snow accumulation of the lowlands. A meet in the Adirondacks or even the White Mountains in New Hampshire would probably yield similar results in the winter, but be a little closer for most. If you guys still want to come to Maine though that would be kick-***. We even have a 3/8 mile paved oval track and an 1/8 mile drag strip just down the road. I'm not thinking they'd be open in the winter though.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
They're TSW Volcano wheels in hyper black. 19x8 with 235-35ZR19 Falken FK452s. I love em
Those wheels are sick. 5 spoke ftw.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
Damn I wish I could have made it out. Screw working doubles. Pics are awesome, Maine meet sounds ILL. Even though Maine sucks...
Nick, I did mention that it would have been nice to see your car there.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:15 PM
3rd Gear

My car is nothing to look at right now . No >23" gtf, no merc wheels, nothing.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:29 PM

Those look like the devil eye lamps. Throw up some pics with them on.

Originally Posted by Huh
Hey guys. I put these links on the other thread, but here's a repost:

Here are the pictures I took. This MediaFire link has bigger pictures, but that link will probably die in a week or so. This link to my website will be there forever, but the pictures are smaller and I put a small signature in the bottom right like the pictures below. So grab the MediaFire link if you can.

Some of my favorites:

Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
So make it bigger!
I don't know how to! My photo editing skillz leave something to be desired; plus, it looked normal before I set it as my sig.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:10 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
They're TSW Volcano wheels in hyper black. 19x8 with 235-35ZR19 Falken FK452s. I love em
They are perfect. Now pics of the seats!

Old 04-26-2010, 07:11 PM
2nd Gear

How long til you post pix? I can't believe I missed it after looking forward to it for months and it sucks that her axle too dump. Hope everything worked out at the end. Scale House was waiting for us all day then i had to call him and cancel. Few guys up here in Ithaca were waiting for all of you 3 S4's one Evo8 and a 08 RS4. Maybe we will just drive up to Bing one day to hangout all together and catch up on things since its been so long since I've visited you jeremy and you YU lol. Hope the weather is good soon my car should be out of the shop within few days now. PIX PIX PIX

Quick Reply: Spring 2010 Upstate NY Meet Thread *56K go do your taxes then come back*