B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 09:24 PM
1st Gear
Default Help please

Hi all.
Can anyone tell me if....
The HVAC has any connection to the CCM.
I know my ccm is faulty, it was in water as they all are, due to the idiot at audi design centre, that thought of putting a module on the floor in a convertible. Not the brightest idea...
So it's faulty as the interior lights flash on and off and the ccm is ticking away on a relay I've tried cleaning and rsoldering the dry connections, so I've bought a replacement. Also the roof windows mirrors and central locking don't work. But the windows are possibly the driver door main module so I've bough ht s replacement.
I'm sure every fault is down to the ccm but not the HVAC surely that's on its own system. I've checked the fuses and checked again then replaced just in case and still it's dead apart from the off button led is lit.
Ive been told there's a relay under TV he steering wheel so that's next but has anyone hit the relay number or colour or a picture showing it with an arrow.
If it's not the fuse nor the relay my next check will be to run live wire directly to the motor. And hopefully I can have low medium anf high as I'll leave the wire in medium and then cut the wire and put a rocker switch in there to turn it on and off. I will then manually open the flaps to blow on the screen and myself.

I got the car for a steal full mot full service history 12500 miles warranty on the rebuilt dsg gearbox service done including belts 2900 miles ago for the mot it had 2 control arms and anti roll bar links. It's got a full plastic not cheap fibre glass bodykit and rs4 alloys with brand new tyres. Plus a private cabby reg it's a v6 2004 audi quattro and I bought it knowing it had the ccm and other faults but not the heating. It even has a fully working audi sat nav with aftermarket bluetooth module.
I have £800 for it not a scratch or dint on the entire car has a couple of chips on the front kit section.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this and hopefully there's someone on here. That has a brain and can answer my question. I've noticed these forums house a lot of members that don't have the ability to blow a tyre up.

If you can help please let me know whst you think. I've done a lot of checks plugged it into delphi I've just bought vcds and waiting on the delivery of it. That and a ccm and drivers door main window module.... Here's my csr if it will let me upload it another issue with forums...