B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

Tail light recommendations for Amulet.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Default Tail light recommendations for Amulet.

I am new to the forum after puchasing my 2003 Amulet A4 3.0 6-speed last month. I am looking for some recommendations on what tail lights you all think look the best with the Amulet color. I had removed my existing tail lights this weekend (they were aftermarket) to try to seal them because of moisture, and unfortunately dropped both of them, cracking the lenses. They were black, Altezza type with chrome rims around the turn signal and backup light and just red lenses on the bottom lights, which I really didn't think fit the car that well anyways. Needless to say, I am now looking to replace them.

I kinda thought the fully smoked lens (non-led) would look good with the Amulet and my tinted windows, but I am concerned that they may be too dark to allow the lights to show through well enough. Has anyone had any experience with these fully smoked?

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I am having trouble posting a pic, but the smoked tail lights are on ECS's website at the address below.

Smoked tails[/align]
Thank you,
Ken[/align]

Old 06-30-2008, 12:06 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Tail light recommendations for Amulet.

Either the LED red/white (NO altezza's!) or the smoked taillights. They're on spec so I doubt they're too dark. They wouldn't sell them if they wouldn't meet the code's standards so you'll be safe. Or pick up some OEM tails and smoke em yourself. They look good with tints and dark rims.