B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

Can Someone Please help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Talking Can Someone Please help!!!!

Hi All,
Im looking for some help please...I have an 2007 Audi A4 Avant 2.0TDI 170BHP and I want to change the front grill to either chrome or something similar to the RS4/RS6 grills...Only problem is I dont no if the grills are the same size. I have asked in an Audi garage and it was like pulling my finger nails off with a plyers...The Audi garage can only tell me what the computer says and clearly they had no interest in telling me anything else. Is the mesh/sports grill on the RS6/RS4/S4 the same size as on the A4 s-line range???? Or is the chrome grill from an all road the same size as an A4 s-line range. When the cars are bulit are all the grills a stander size? My cam belt needs doing soon so I would like to get the grill asap and save a few pounds. Does anybody no where I can gets these grills from other than Audi. I live in the UK and have searched but cant find anything..Any help would be very much appreciated...Thanks in advance..

Old 08-31-2010, 12:03 PM
2nd Gear

The S4/RS4 fit the S-Line bumper. I don't know about the others, or where to buy in the UK.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:40 PM
1st Gear

Not sure if you found anything, but check out https://www.eurosporttuning.ca/index.php

I haven't bought anything from them, but I came across replacement grilles their. I believe they're carbon fiber and you can get them in silver.