V8 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Default V8 conversion

I have heard rumors of an adapter kit to mate ford 302 to quattro tranny. Has anyone heard of this. Any info good or bad would be great.

Thanks

Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 PM

To a quattro? Never heard of such a mate-up, where did you hear this? I've seen 302s in everything from Miatas and BMWs to MGBs, but nothing yet for Audis.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Question A man came home form work late!

bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Come and buy WoW Gold, Cheap WoW Gold wow Accounts here, Cheap WoW Gold,Cheap WoW Gold, our WoW Gold web .

Old 11-12-2008, 08:42 AM

Actually read it in a description on ebay. The owner of a coupe was selling the car and said he had planned on the conversion, I wrote down the name of the "kit" but lost it, the auction ended, and I havent seen it again. The conversion he reffered to was Adeleman, or ackerman, A- something. Could be total bs but i figured id ask around. Have been thinking more recentley about just going with a 1.8t instead. Any advice?