Classic Audi A section to discuss the models that have made Audi famous of the years...

German cars suck

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Default German cars suck

After owning a 92 Audi 100, as well as, a 03 Jetta I have realized that the Germans do not know what the hell they are doing when it comes to engineering a vehicle. They break often and are the bitch to repair. One would think that for the cost associated with these cars that they would be quality. Ya right. I have spent thousands of dollars to keep this car in running order only to have one problem after another. Got rid of the Jetta, and I am sure as hell getting rid of this piece of **** Audi. Replaced the Jetta with a 97 Honda Civic. Low cost of ownership and very easy to repair on the rare occasion that something goes wrong. If I can manage to dump this crap Audi I am going to buy an Accord. I am never going to a German car again. If anyone is thinking of buying a German car STOP. Buy Japanese or American or anything other than a German **** box. Anyone that disagrees knows nothing about cars. If anyone reports this I don’t give a **** because Audi sucks and will never own a German car again.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:25 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: German cars suck

Thats nice.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:35 AM

all cars suck when you have to repair them and lets not forget all makes of cars suffer the same problems ( as for Toyota/Honda you get a nose bleed when you get a bill for repair ) who do you think makes the electrical parts for Hondaremember Honda make the badge not all of the car

Old 11-10-2007, 08:21 PM
1st Gear

I highly doubt that honda even makes the badges... People, if you knock Audi for their problems, and think that an asian car will solve your problems then you’re probably right. It will most likely be more reliable and cost less. But repair bills and parts breaking are in direct connection to the fun of the car. If the car gives you a boner every time to rev the engine, shift gears, or feel that awesome Quattro kicking in as you round a corner at a speed no asian can handle, then you will realize why they break... Performance costs money, and performance breaks parts. It's just not possible to build a car that makes you hard, and doesnt break. get a grocery getter and have it for 200k miles with only maintenance, or get something that kicks *** to drive, and expect to fix it. Make your choice and stop bitching

Old 11-15-2007, 01:05 PM
jmm

The problem is that you don't have good services there

Japanese cars doesn't have that little something ;-)

Old 11-15-2007, 06:28 PM
1st Gear

I just bought my audi a week ago and im already fixing stuff on it (my second german car, so im used to it). But i wouldnt have it any other way =). what fun is a car that you never have to do anything to? its the price you pay for performance. My 4000cs quattro can smoke any honda around any corner any day. go germans!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 PM
1st Gear

Kloudy is little bit right. Thats why the damn germans lost the war. Because their tanks and all the stuff fucked up during the heavy and tough conditions . They've never learned their lesson....

Old 12-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Site Moderator

ROFL
He has a 20 year old Audi, wtf did he expect?
What a douche bag.

Old 12-03-2007, 01:45 AM
1st Gear

Its kinda funny.
Does he have the front wheel drive version?
does anybody know?
if its not quattro, theres your first big problem.
the Non quattro transmission of that era.
were the worst transmissions ive ever seen.
hell all the automatic transmission that audi had of that era were awful.
cause they werent even audi transmissions!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
1st Gear

Is this a joke? Some people...

Quick Reply: German cars suck