Need serious help please - AudiForums.com

Computer & Fuel Systems Talk about the computer, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

Old 08-13-2017, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

Default Need serious help please

Hi guys and gals. My Audi A4 B5 2000 model non turbo, is giving me problems.. Whenever I reached like 3000-4000 rpms my car would jerk and bout 3days ago it wouldnt go faster than 70km/h. So I took it to mechanics and they scanned it so a whole lot of faults came up such as, labda sensor Oxygen sensor, throttle body, and something like Air out of tollerance or so and Engine control unit. Now we unplugged everything from air box to throttle body and cleaned all the pluggs, we plugged it all back and cleared the faults and scanned again. Just ECU comes up nw, bt then when unplugged Airflow sensor and she revs up nicely bt idles shitty, when we plug it back it will idle bt not rev up? Any ideas pls guys? I reeeeaallly need my car running asap. I have replaced fuel filter and fuel pump allready, as that was the 1st thing we thought it could be
Old 06-28-2018, 01:27 PM
1st Gear

Its your throttle body you need it ajusted im dealing with the exact same problem.i need someone in the DENVER AREA WITH A FULLY REGISTERED VCDS TOOL TO RESET MINE U
I WILL PAY PLEASE HELP ASAP....