Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Alpine Foreign Repair Salt Lake City, Utah

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Default Alpine Foreign Repair Salt Lake City, Utah

These guys are awesome and let me tell you why!Theyare3 blocks from audi stealership and my story begins I bought my 2002 Audi A4 and about 1200 miles into it I geta low oil pressure light I stop car and have it towed to the stealership. First thing the tech calls me back and says is it will cost me $420 to tell me whether or not I need a new engine, after readingthrough some threadshere I argue with them that the should fix the problem due to sludge problems that the tech openly admitted he also knew that was most likely the case.After hours on the phone with stealership and Audi customer care I got nowhere. Alpine foreign repair had saved me a couple weeks earlier for some vaccum leaks which only cost me $60so I called them back up told them my problem and right off the bat he said bring it in he will drop oil pan and clean out thesludge and replace the oil pick up tube (which he later told mewas pretty much completely clogged) as well as a few other thingsand right up front gave me the price of $400 dollars to get this all done! True to his word he called me the next dayand told me my car was ready and 500 miles into it I have not had a single problem my car is running as good as new or better! Anyways this has to be the best Audi repair shop in Salt Lake they are honest, up front, no hassle,and have been working on Porsche and Audi's for close to 40 years now! Thank you Alpine for saving me thousands of dollars at the stealership!