Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Strong Audi in Salt Lake City

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 06:47 PM
1st Gear
Default Strong Audi in Salt Lake City

I was recently out in Utah snowboarding for a week when I noticed everyday my car was running warmer and warmer. I called Strong Audi in the morning and they were able to look at my car that same day. I told them I was from Denver and that I needed what ever broke fixed. They said they would let me know within a hour exactly what it was. So after a hour they told me that my thermostat was most likely stuck in the closed postion or my water pump was going bad. I told them to just fix what ever it was. They give me a time of 5 1/2 hours to do it. Now its almost 2 in the afternoon so I figured they would not be done till the next day. They told me that they had a driver that could take me around SLC to look at thing and go to the mall. I agreed and left. At 4:30 I got a call from the dealership saying they were finishing up my car and their driver was coming to pick me up. I got back to the dealership to hear the good news that it was the thermostat and I got it fixed before any damage was done. They only charged me for 3 hours of labor and then the parts. I could not believe that. They could have taken me for all I was worth since I was out of state and no matter what the car had to be fixed.

I give this dealerships service department 2 tumbs up. Now they just need to work on their sales staff's bad attitudes towards us younger crowd that owns their cars.