Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi West Covina - A great place to buy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi West Covina - A great place to buy!

I purchased a 2012 A6 3.0 Prestige December 4 2012. Tim Moore in sales was very knowledgeable, professional and low key. During the test drive he demonstrated many of the A6’s considerable features. He also knew the answers to all of my questions. After the test drive I told him I was interested in buying but I had another appointment and needed to leave. I asked him to call me with the 3 prices; sticker, dealer invoice and what they would sell the car for. I explained that I was not interested in haggling over price and the selling price needed to be their best offer the first time.
Tim Moore call me back later in the day and gave me the prices I had requested. I was pleasantly surprised at the selling price. It was thousands below dealer invoice. I thought about it, called him the next day and told him I wanted to buy the car.

When I arrived at the dealership Tim introduced me to his sales manager Peter Abysekera. Peter wanted to show me the dealer invoice and asked if I had any other questions. I told him no I was ready to buy. I filled out the credit application and met Sam Hafez in the finance department. Sam was very congenial and did not try to pressure into buying an extended warranty, interior protection packages etc.

While the car was detailed Peter and Tim gave me a tour of the dealership and introduced me to the general and parts and service managers. The car was delivered in spotless condition. Tim then programmed the SIM card for the Audi Connect and reviewed a few more features.

My buying experience at Audi West Covina was the best. I cannot say enough about the quality of the people I met, their openness, honesty and the low key selling environment.
I highly recommend this dealership.

Last edited by DougFR; 12-11-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
4th Gear

Add your review to this site.

California Audi Dealers - Dealer Directory