Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Buhler & Bitter Hazlet, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 06:06 PM
1st Gear
Default Buhler & Bitter Hazlet, NJ

Well this was a very interesting purchase.

I bought this vehicle while i am deployed to afghanistan.

I called their internet sales manager to ask about the vehicle.

Since i am calling from afghanistan there is a delay in the phone
1st Call 4-8 seconds long before the guy hangs up on me.
2nd call i manage to have him hear me but still last 10-15 seconds. He started yelling before he hung up this time.
3rd call he answers phone yelling at me asking what i want and why i keep calling. I tell him i am interested in his Audi for sale he says Okay and hangs up.

I had sent a email requesting more info on this vehicle on Cars.com to him before i had called. About and hour later i get a email from him. I respond with letting him know i was the guy who he had hung up on and was very rude to.

I then told him i was looking at another 2008 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro for less money and whichever one i could get a better deal at i would buy.

He immediately knocked off 3 grand. Thus making it a better deal. The guy had apologized for the way he acted. I paid 400 for the car to be delivered to NC to my wife.

They delivered car in good time, Upon receiving vehicle they let my wife know tire sensors were on. When it was delivered it was night time so my wife didnt bother checking it out. She brought it to a shop the next day to find out that there was a bubble in the front right tire. The two left tires had two gashes in them and one of the rims pretty well damaged. Also there were cigarettes in the car as well as burn marks from the delivery men.

The dealer claimed the drivers did not say anything about tire sensors or cigs. He admitted the car did not leave the lot in that state and is now paying for all new tires and rim repair.

It was a very long and frustrating deal but, the dealership came through when they needed to.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 AM
1st Gear

How long will you stay deployed?
Good it ended well in the end. I dont think I would have had te patience with that dealer and would have chosen a different one.

Enjoy the car and be careful out there

Old 01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
1st Gear

I have a month and half left. Cant wait to be back.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 AM
1st Gear

Countdown
Stay on the ball for those last weeks!

Old 01-04-2012, 08:52 AM
1st Gear

I will not to much longer. countdown is a brutal object of time.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by O_So_Dank
Well this was a very interesting purchase.

I bought this vehicle while i am deployed to afghanistan.

I called their internet sales manager to ask about the vehicle.

Since i am calling from afghanistan there is a delay in the phone
1st Call 4-8 seconds long before the guy hangs up on me.
2nd call i manage to have him hear me but still last 10-15 seconds. He started yelling before he hung up this time.
3rd call he answers phone yelling at me asking what i want and why i keep calling. I tell him i am interested in his Audi for sale he says Okay and hangs up.

I had sent a email requesting more info on this vehicle on Cars.com to him before i had called. About and hour later i get a email from him. I respond with letting him know i was the guy who he had hung up on and was very rude to.

I then told him i was looking at another 2008 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro for less money and whichever one i could get a better deal at i would buy.

He immediately knocked off 3 grand. Thus making it a better deal. The guy had apologized for the way he acted. I paid 400 for the car to be delivered to NC to my wife.

They delivered car in good time, Upon receiving vehicle they let my wife know tire sensors were on. When it was delivered it was night time so my wife didnt bother checking it out. She brought it to a shop the next day to find out that there was a bubble in the front right tire. The two left tires had two gashes in them and one of the rims pretty well damaged. Also there were cigarettes in the car as well as burn marks from the delivery men.

The dealer claimed the drivers did not say anything about tire sensors or cigs. He admitted the car did not leave the lot in that state and is now paying for all new tires and rim repair.

It was a very long and frustrating deal but, the dealership came through when they needed to.
Thats good to hear that the dealership came through when they were supposed to. Also, thank you for keeping us safe at home!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
1st Gear

Glad it worked out in the end and more importantly, come back alive and intact! Most importantly, thank you.