Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Newport Beach Audi (So. California)

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Default Newport Beach Audi (So. California)

If you are looking for an Audi in the Southern California area, I highly recommend Shane and/or Chris at Newport Beach Audi! They both helped me.</P>

They were very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I wanted to drive an A4 but wasn't quite ready to buy, and they were still attentive. I had previously gone to Commonwealth Audiin Santa Ana where the salesman asked, "so there's no way you'd buy it today?" and literally walked away from me without offering to take me on a test drive. Circle Audi in Long Beach wouldn't let me test drive without running a credit report because theywant to make sureI wasa "qualified buyer" before "wasting their time."</P>

The A4 I want is a unique int/ext combination, and there was no pressure from NB Audi to buy something they had on the lot; they were willing to search and then, after not finding it in the network,special order it for me.</P>

</P>

Old 01-30-2008, 11:59 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Newport Beach Audi (So. California)

I too got my A3 from Newport Audi, They didn't have the A3 I was looking for but pinpointed one and had it at the dealership the next morning. The sales people are awsome and very nice, the service guys are amazing, its an all around great dealership and I would highly recconemnd it. The air conditioning compressor broke on my car recently and they put in a whole new compressor and cleaned out the whole system for free and also washed the car If you live in socal and want an Audi, try there first!