Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Northside Houston

Old 06-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Default Northside Houston

I bought my car from http://www.millenniumaudi.com in N Houston and I have to say they are awesome.

The Sr Asst Manager took care of the sale, fed us lunch ["what would you like to drink with that subway sandwich, Mr..."], let me drive the car like "I stole it" in some serious twisty back roads and then threw in Low-Jack and acid-edged windows for free.

When I had to take the car back the next day for the Low-Jack installation and acid-edging, they gave me an A4 S Tronic to abuse for the day.

*The secret to great service is to go the makers website and register a date to test drive the car. You show up (dress moderately casual) and they think that you know some one way-the-f*ck-up-there (because the maker will ensure that you get to drive the car) and they treat you like gold.

(I made a Lincoln Blackwood bark its tires changing gears at about 100mph on I-95 a couple of yrs ago and the asst manager didn't even blink his eyes)

I usually spend most weekends in the fall (when I'm home) test driving everything that comes out. I've been doing it for years and each time, they always ask if I have family in upper managment.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:20 AM
1st Gear

I also bought my Audi from there.They are authorized dealer of Audi.I live in Houston country site so i went there along with my friend.I also say them Awesome service.