Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Town Audi, Englewood, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Default Town Audi, Englewood, NJ

I bought a CPO 2008 A4 3.2Q from them about a month ago. So far my experience with Town Audi has been really good. My salesman, Eddie Lopez has been good about getting me a manual at no charge, and has generally been responsive to any other request. He's a decent guy.

The deal I got was pretty exceptional IMO. Checking the KBB resale price of this car, it comes to almost $33,500. We paid just under $26K, with just 20130 miles on the ODO. The car was 100% clean, so I'm really satisfied with the deal. I have not had the car in for service, since I haven't yet put 1000 miles on it. I will update this report once I have had a chance to really check out the service department. So far, they seem okay.

UPDATE: I have to say at this point in time, I will not be returning to Town Audi for service. I found the service manager John Degraw to be quite condescending. He actually *told* me to "keep your VAG-COM away from the car", as if the car were his. His general manner I found to be insulting, as well, as if no one but he were smart enough to figure things out.

Last edited by Gordon Freeman Jr; 01-09-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: updated information
Old 01-12-2010, 02:41 PM
4th Gear

I found the service to be poor at Jack Daniels also. Just do warranty work at the stealership.
When your no longer under warranty go to;

www.edge-motors.com

Old 12-22-2010, 09:05 PM
1st Gear

I've found the service at Town Audi to be horrible. Twice I've brought my car in to have minor repairs, and within two weeks I would be having major issues with the area they repaired. In one instance they did some work on the engine, but the tech didn't clamp down the air intake to the engine correctly and a week later it popped off! Another time I went in to have an oil change, and two weeks later I had a major oil leak!

Never had any issues with any other Audi dealer over 5+ years as an Audi owner. Would be VERY hesitant to take my car here for service or buy a car from them. Better off trying another option in the area.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by bmal11
I've found the service at Town Audi to be horrible. Twice I've brought my car in to have minor repairs, and within two weeks I would be having major issues with the area they repaired. In one instance they did some work on the engine, but the tech didn't clamp down the air intake to the engine correctly and a week later it popped off! Another time I went in to have an oil change, and two weeks later I had a major oil leak!

Never had any issues with any other Audi dealer over 5+ years as an Audi owner. Would be VERY hesitant to take my car here for service or buy a car from them. Better off trying another option in the area.
Best audi repairs guys hands down no doubt. been going there since i was 3 years old with my grandfather. Jack and Jorge in Clifton NJ. on Route 46 and crook ave. These guys sleep and breath audi.