Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Phone - Dialed numbers display

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 03:17 PM
1st Gear
Default Phone - Dialed numbers display

Just got back from the dealer for something else but have been asking about this since i got my audi 2 yrs ago and they still have no idea. I have an iphone 5. 99% of the time, if i try to make a call and go to "Dialed numbers" i get a list of people whom i've called but it just has their name (usually last, first like: smith, joe). Occasionally and seemingly randomly, I will do the same think, go to "dialed numbers" and instead of the name, it will display the person's first name and next to it will be in parentheses, (mobile) or (home) etc like: Joe (mobile). The next time i get in the car, it goes back to smith, joe. I'd really LOVE it if it could just stay like: joe (mobile) as it is a pain to have to go through calling the wrong numbers before finding the one i want (without taking my eyes off the road). Anyone have any ideas? The guys at the dealership just tell me it's my phone and audi can't keep up with all the new phones and software. That makes no sense as it happens randomly and usually the next time i get in the car it goes back and i'm sure my phone is not updating that frequently.
THANKS!!