Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Please help

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 06:22 PM
1st Gear
Unhappy Please help

OK so the 2000 tt i bought has a clifford alarm, i've been told to disconnect the alarm, i have to remove the 16 pin connector, anyone know what this actually looks like, there's a ton of connectors under there, and I fulled something and it allowed me to drive home but now the alarm goes off once i shut the car off again. THIS SUCKS. It all happened b/c my viper remote stopped working, what a day...

p.s. pic would be nice.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:08 AM
1st Gear

took my car to best buy, they pulled a fuse on it. Car runs like normal, but my remote for the alarm is bad. So i'll get a new one and hopefully all will return to normal. Only reason I'm keeping it is for the remote start and turbo timer, otherwise it'd be gone!

Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM
1st Gear

You have a turbo timer on a stock car (so says your Sig)?

My understanding is you can push the K03 and K03s up to 18-19psi and still have it cooled down fully after about 5-10 seconds of idling/easy driving (...pulling in to your driveway). Maybe the TTs are different, and a turbo timer never hurts, but its just something to think about. And is your car a stick or auto, I'm curious how the starter would work with a stick, if that's what you have.