Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

RS4 Yummy-ness!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
1st Gear
Default RS4 Yummy-ness!

So, I'm interested in slapping some RS4 style on my B5; I have an 02 S4 B5 and I want do do RS4 Bumpers (maybe)... I'm not a big fan of the RS4 door sills, they kind of stick out a little much for my taste. It's like paying for you're lady to get a butt and boob augmentation, and then she goes and fattens up her mid-section all by herself so instead of having curves, she now looks portly... I figure I'll get some after market side skirts and have a body shop follow the lines of the wide fenders and flare them out on the ends so they flow.

Any who, I would like to get some opinions on the RS4 Style bumper from Rieger, vs the OEM RS4 bumper. I like them both, however I think the Rieger's is more aggressive. Anyone care to share their opinions?

Next is the rear bumper. I love the one I have seen on the avant however I have seen a few so called RS4 conversions where it appears to be a euro rear bumper and not the avant fitted to the sedan, as it is missing that super secksi slit on the bottom. Does anyone know where they sell the RS4 bumpers w/ the slit? I can't seem to locate one. There is a place on ebay; some dude in germany who replicates all kinds of awesome stuff for audi in fiberglass, carbonfiber, and even kevlar; his feedback is damn near perfect too. Problem is, it's ebay. (nuff said)

I think the Rieger RS4 bumper widened out to fit RS4 1/4's would look ****, but I can't seem to choose between OEM RS4 vs Rieger RS4. The rear will 110% be oem RS4... It's just too secksi not to.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 AM
1st Gear

Centinly a horney mother ****** hua?

Anyway...i have the Riegar RS4 front and the thing looks amazing. Turns every head in the parking lot. I wouldent really mess with the rear bumper. I never put side skirts on my A4 and with the Rs4 bumper it looks 'OK' but if ur serious, and u have the money, S4 skirts are 100% the way to go. Very clean looking with the Riegar RS4 i think. Riegar install wasnt that hard at all, but its not a bolt on. Took me about 3hours with plenty of breaks and figure'in out how it acutally goes on.

hope this helps. RS4 = Sex

P.S Make SURE u get the RS4 Grill thow, if not, the whole thing gets thrown off in my opinion

Old 10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
1st Gear

I see that there is a Rieger RS4 and a Rieger RS4 Plus bumper now... I still like the older RS4 one. Way cleaner. I am going to be doing some upgraded side mounts too, so when I drop the car off at the shop, I will tell him to widen the bumper out, and make the valences on the sides a little taller. That will make the intercoolers happier. Also it will look a little more aggressive. RS4 Grill (badge-less) FTMFW BTW.

I am buying some e-codes now, and I'm going to be doing some super custom lighting in them. Never been done before, it's going to knock ur sox off!

Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by tuvw909
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning entered its open beta period over last weekend, with everyone who pre-ordered the collector's edition of the game being able to jump into the game for the first time.Other way you must have a Warhammer cd key of the beta.Warhammer Online cd key doesn't like World of Warcraft CD Key which we can buy from companies like IGE and other gold trading organizations.It's not grow on every hedge.But I will give you a suggestion which could tell you how and where easily get wow CD Key .Yes, it’s item4u.com. item4u.com is the top site to sell Warhammer cd key . It has been a professional, loyal and reliable store of Warhammer .Offering War cd key at the Lowest Price what as the predominance is for us.buy cheap Warhammer Power Leveling.
Do mods not care about this crap? I've been seeing alot of this on this forum.