Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Silver TT with black rings along each side? Seen this car?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Default Silver TT with black rings along each side? Seen this car?

Hi I am a new member and I have a strange question. I would like to know if anyone out there has seen (as I have) a picture online of a Silver Audi TT coupe with large black audi rings on each side that look like they are tearing off the car. It is sort of hard to explain unless you have seen this. The only reason I am posting this is because I have seen it and want to have some made for my car but I can't seem to remember where I saw that picture and therefore cannot take a print in to a place to have it made. Any answers or clues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks TT Tuner

Old 05-25-2004, 04:49 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Silver TT with black rings along each side? Seen this car?

Oversized Audi rings are an available aftermarket product. They are an adhesive backed sticker like all others. I saw some on ebay last month. I think they were 60 inches in total length IIRC.

Old 05-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Default RE: Silver TT with black rings along each side? Seen this car?

Hi imolas4, thanks for the response. I am not new to graphics on vehicles or all that so I basically already know what you said but thanks anyway. I am just looking for a specific one that had the audi rings sort of ripping away from the car. The rings were not just normal audi rings or I could have anyone make me a set. I am just trying to find this design again somewhere online so I can use it to have some made. The rings were torn on the last two rings to make it look like you were going fast or something similar. Anyone with help please reply, thank you, and thanks again imolas4 for the answer but not quite what I was asking.