General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Do not buy from eurosource auto

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Default Do not buy from eurosource auto

Monday March 23rd I ordered a fuel pump for my car and was told it would arrive Friday the 27th. I even faxed the credit card authorization that the company requires with my name and address and credit info.

Friday the 27th came and went and I still had no fuel pump. I called monday and tuesday the 30th and 31st and could not get through. Finally on wednesday the 1st the owner (adrian leviscu) picks up and says the package was returned because he sent it to the wrong address. He told me for an extra $40 I could have the part by friday. I agreed only because my car was dead and I needed the part and I was renting a car.

Friday came and went and I didn't get the part. I spoke with him the next monday and he gave me a tracking number. Meanwhile I purchased a fuel pump from another online retailer, got it and installed it. According to the tracking number he fucked up the address again. I informed him of this and he said UPS would contact me. UPS never contacted me, he never contacted UPS and the fuel pump was sent back to him. At this point I am fuming and demand a refund. He finally agrees to give me a refund and said I would see the money back in my account in a few days. It has now been over a month and he will not return calls or emails. In fact he will not even pick up his phone.

I have already filed a dispute with my bank (I stupidly paid with my debit card).

I am writing this because after an online search I am not the only one who has been ripped off and I am sure there are many more out there. I don't want to see any other car guys get screwed.

I emailed Adrian today informing him that if I do not have my refund by the end of this week I will be contacting the Lavonia, GA police dept. and filing a police report.

If anyone else has been ripped off by this company please contact me and we can all contact the Lavonia PD.

Thanks

Collin
cmcintyre98@hotmail.com