General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Help me... some one please!!!! 04-1.8T

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Default Help me... some one please!!!! 04-1.8T

Hi there,

I have a slight but very BIG problem... short story, my car was part of a thanksgiving dinner to some rodants familie... and most of the
wires got chewed up like spagetti... I mean these guys didn't just bight through the wire NO, they chomped them up... all the way to the plug, leaving just enough wire for me to see the color...!
Any way, most of the wires are fixed... except ONE! The E-gas! Better know as the G338 or the accelerator module or something or other...

None the less, I took the plug to work, to see if I could get the pin's out of the plugs and did so with one, long story short, a colleague thought he could help and took them all out and was all proud of him
self[8D], just to find out that I did not get around to marking which wire goes where... [:@]

Is there any one out there with a 1.8T 2004 that can tell me which wire goes into which port. They are marked 1-6... I would greatly appreciate it, if some one could pull back the rubber of their E-gas and just tell
me which wire goes in which port...

I wanna get my baby back on the road... please help!

Thanks

Old 10-31-2007, 05:43 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Help me... some one please!!!! 04-1.8T

i'll look it up for you...

Old 10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
1st Gear

there are 6 wires... for J338 Throttle Valve Control Module

Pin 1
Lilac w/ Red Stripe
Pin 2
Green w/ Lilac Stripe
Pin 3
Red w/ Lilac Stripe
Pin 4
Lilac w/ Yellow Stripe
Pin 5
Brown w/ Lilac Stripe
Pin 6
Green w/ Brown Stripe

Old 11-01-2007, 09:02 AM

Thank you mate!Thank youso much!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: Distinctiverep

Hi there,

I have a slight but very BIG problem... short story, my car was part of a thanksgiving dinner to some rodants familie... and most of the
wires got chewed up like spagetti... I mean these guys didn't just bight through the wire NO, they chomped them up... all the way to the plug, leaving just enough wire for me to see the color...!
Any way, most of the wires are fixed... except ONE! The E-gas! Better know as the G338 or the accelerator module or something or other...

None the less, I took the plug to work, to see if I could get the pin's out of the plugs and did so with one, long story short, a colleague thought he could help and took them all out and was all proud of him
self[8D], just to find out that I did not get around to marking which wire goes where... [:@]

Is there any one out there with a 1.8T 2004 that can tell me which wire goes into which port. They are marked 1-6... I would greatly appreciate it, if some one could pull back the rubber of their E-gas and just tell
me which wire goes in which port...

I wanna get my baby back on the road... please help!

Thanks
you should kick that guy in the nuts and say "that is my purse i don't know you" in your best bobby hill voice