General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Partsgeek.com -READ THIS

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 02:12 AM
1st Gear
Angry Partsgeek.com -READ THIS

Ok.. So before anyone reams me out about this being in the wrong forum well sorry but this needs to be heard by anyone ordering parts from here as us audi owners all know online is the only way to go to afford these parts..

Parts Geek is a fraud. Sold me bad gaskets and would not refund my 11$ shipping for their defective part, tracking shows my item has been sitting there 3 days now in CA, still no confirmation or refund for the part either.. I called down to the Marlton NJ Police dept, and asked them to investigate, and they said they would after I had my PD call them (MA), Sure enough the officer called me back and told me they're located at 50 S Maple ave and that this is a residential area, there's no industrial buildings there... Idk if the forums allows links but this real estate site.. This is where Parts Geek is located:
50 S Maple Ave, Marlton, NJ, 08053 - Office Building Property - Off-Market on LoopNet.com

So yes, Partsgeek is up for rent. Anyone who wishes to get answers may call and take interest in being neighbors with these hacks who are probably in vegas while their phone rings, blowing your refund living life. To make matters worse, You try to call there and nobody answers the phone. It'll ring ring and no answer, then it will apologize for experiencing a high call volume, and say "goodbye". You email their customer service asking: Where can I speak to a supervisor on the phone? They resond: Do u have a tracking number???? I sent them a PICTURE of the post office receipt two times already. I sent them a tracking number again, we'll see where we go with this. If I don't hear anything back in 2 more days, my bank has given me full permission to file an unauthorized withdrawal against them and they will be going after them. Customer service outsourced to fking nigera has better customer service and is more trustworthy with my credit card than these dingleberries.

BEWARE their customer service is outsourced to some generic foreign service that should be called "apology service" because thats all they will do when you ask where your refund is is say.. "I very sory for you long wait we like business to do with you"

Anyone interested read on:::

Tyler Pawlowskis <tpawlowskis@gmail.com>
Nov 9 (6 days ago)

to Parts

On Nov 9, 2013 11:25 AM, "Tyler Pawlowskis" <tpawlowskis@gmail.com> wrote:
The gaskets were indeed bad. The rear corners of them had poorly layered rubber and oil was leaking through. The new ones i have now seal just fine.

Attached is my shipping receipt. I didnt see anything about my shipping in these emails. Please refund my shipping fees once you get the returned item.

20131109_111333.jpg
1307K View Download

Parts Geek Returns Dept
Nov 9 (6 days ago)
to me
Tyler Pawlowskis,
A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #437667 with the following response:
Hello,
Nothing came attached.
Can you provide me with the return tracking number?
Thank You
Customer Service

Nov 10 (5 days ago)

to Parts

I sent a second email. Check history and let me know if you missed it
On Nov 9, 2013 2:22 PM, "Parts Geek Returns Dept" <return@partsgeek.com> wrote:
Tyler Pawlowskis,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #437667 with the following response:

Hello,

Nothing came attached.

Can you provide me with the return tracking number?

Thank You
Customer Service

Parts Geek Returns Dept
Nov 11 (4 days ago)

to me

Tyler Pawlowskis,

Hello,

We are not responsible for return shipping.

Thank You
Customer Service

Reply Forward

Nov 11 (4 days ago)

to Parts

I'm going to request you send me a number for your supervisor, before I have to call and ask for it myself.
On Nov 11, 2013 4:00 PM, "Parts Geek Returns Dept" <return@partsgeek.com> wrote:
Tyler Pawlowskis,

Hello,

We are not responsible for return shipping.

Nov 12 (3 days ago)

to Parts

You can help me with by putting me on the phone with a supervisor.

Parts Geek Returns Dept
Nov 13 (2 days ago)

to me

Tyler Pawlowskis,

Hello,

You can contact us Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM EST at 800-541-9352 Option 1.

Thank You
Customer Service

Parts Geek Returns Dept
12:39 PM (13 hours ago)
Tyler Pawlowskis,

Hello,

Have you returned the items?

Can you provide me with a return tracking number?

Thank You
Customer Service

Unbelievable. They make Rock auto look fantastic, and now i feel bad for getting pissed at their rep, i almost want to apologize.

Last edited by TylerPawlowskis; 11-15-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:13 AM
1st Gear

The copy and pasted email was wicked long so i tried to backspace some of the unneeded crap, but i see a little bit here and there is missing but you get the point! Please heed my warning!