General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Trunk Multi disk player

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 10:22 PM
1st Gear
Default Trunk Multi disk player

Alright so heres what I got going on. I bought the Blitzkreig audio cable from the Audi dealership that plugs into the multi compact disk player cord in the trunk. This cord allows me to plug an MP3 player aka my Zune into the cord so that I can listen to it through the car stereo system. My problem is that only the left side speakers work. I checked both connectors with the speaker cables that Im using so its definatly not those that arent working. I also had audi order me another cord to see if it was the part. well i got the part and it still doesn't work. Any ideas on where I could go next. Any fuses that could of blown somehow? Im stuck....

Old 04-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Default RE: Trunk Multi disk player

I don't know if this will help but,

I popped in a cassettape converter to plug intomy mp3 player and the music only played out the left side speakers. I jiggled the plug that went into the mp3 player itself and then it worked okay. I realized that if I push the plug all the way into the the mp3 player, then the sound only comes out of the left speakers. So, I had to find the precise position where the sound comes out of both speakers.

It is annoying and I should go buy an FM transmitter to solve this problem.

The CD player in the truck skips DC's way to much. Old Skool laser disc technology.

I hope this helped a bit.