Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best exhaust for FWD '98 1.8T A4?

Old 03-23-2007, 04:27 AM
Default Best exhaust for FWD '98 1.8T A4?

I have a 1998 FWD 5sp 1.8T A4 and am looking into putting an exhaust system on it. I think i have narrowed it down to Milltek, GReddy and LLTek.

-The Milltek is the most expensive but have also heard the most good things about it. (doesnt include downpipe)

- The GReddy GS2 is a bit cheaper but cant really find much information or reviews on it.

- and the LLTEK is a nice looking exhaust but is only the muffler, not a full cat-back design. (save some money, but not as much performance)

Noise isnt really an issue, would just like a pleasant sounding deep tone and a system that is gonna actually give me some added performance over just looking good.

Any opinions/advice/reviews will be of much help! thanks!

Old 03-23-2007, 02:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Best exhaust for FWD '98 1.8T A4?

I really like the sound of Borla, the sound is comperable to the Miltek that you were looking at.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:24 PM

ya me too but they dont make it for the FronTrax system only the Quattro.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:02 AM

come on guys...anything!?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best exhaust for FWD '98 1.8T A4?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.