Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

TCUs (3 of them) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Administrator
Default TCUs (3 of them) for sale

I have three TCUs (transmission control units) for sale, each a different suffix on the part number. The TCUs are mainly (I believe two of them) TIP TCUs, and one is not. The key is to match the number you see in the picture of each to the number on your TCU. If they match, it'll work in your car. If they don't, it won't. The TCU is located under the passenger front carpet in a black box, just ahead of the passenger seat. Open that box and read the number from your TCU. If you can match it to one of these three, you're in luck. This is a hideously, ridiculously expensive part from the dealer (I've seen guys quoted at $1600 p/l to replace it by the dealer, and labor is about 15 minutes to actually do it). I'm not asking dealer prices - looking for $150 plus s/h anywhere in the continental US. I get a discount on shipping and will pass this along to you - it's a significant discount vs paying full rate.

Let me know if there are other odds and ends you're in the market for - I've amassed quite a collection of parts and have a lot of oddball stuff lying around in boxes in my garage. Need it installed and in the NY area? No extra charge