New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi A8 from 2008 dead,no lights,everything blocked -PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 03:16 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi A8 from 2008 dead,no lights,everything blocked -PLEASE HELP!

MERRY Xmas to all of you!
Last Friday,when I finish the work and want to go back home my Audi A8 won’t to open!I tried few times to open from remote but nothing happen!Then I goes to the drive side and open the door manually.Open only the diver door all other doors remains looked!After few seconds alarm comes on and I tried to stop it from key but no luck,after that I put th key in the ignition and try to start the engine but my biggest surprise was that to see nothing moving,no engine,no lights on dashboard,nothing at all,THE CAR IS COMPLETELY DEAD!
In the morning I came with the car,nothing wrong,I parked the car as normally do every day,lock the car and left it in the yard!
The car has a soft closing sistem and few days back the soft closing sistem failed to work on driver door!
Apart of MMI monitor, mile age light and time light nothing coming on,the car is DEAD.
Someone says in my yard that could be the battery and I bought a new battery but still the same!
I brought the mechanic and he put the computer on,he found many faults and after erased them all the door open but nothing more than that!The car still not responding to the key,to close or open from remote!Doors only open and closing from the door sensor!
I REALLY Don’t KNOW WHAT TO DO!
I called the AA and the guy check fusses and that’s wall all ,he said that can not do more than that and is seem v strange for him what happen to the car!
Next day I brought the car to the garage,certified by AA and same,computer on ,erase all the faults but nothing else ,THE CAR IS STILL DEAD,NO LIGHTS,BLOCKED BREAKS,BLOCKED STER WHEEL,etc.
I know is Xmas but this is my last chance to understand what is happening with my car.I need the car to go to work every day,fortunately this days after Xmas I am off until 2 of January,but till then I must to do something with the car.
I am really disappointed when mechanics,people professionally prepared for this kind of things saying that I DON’T KNOW.
I AM COMPLETELY CONFUSED AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
SOME HELP,SOMEONE?!?!
I finish here wishing you all Marry Xmas and happy new year!
Thank you v much in advance