New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hello all

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Default hello all

new here of course just acquired a v6 2.6 estate 1993 model face lift automatic, very nice practical motor indeed and not bad with fuel [8D] 33mpg driven well, last owner only had her for 3 months he said it was too powerful for his wife and couldn't get away with the automatic side of it (he was a Lier) one catalyst was shot "raspy noise" internal resonator valve had it/very low battery fluid he didn't look after her very well [:@] but I'm replacing it tomorrow cheap part £139.00 all in from eurocarparts, car is in good hands now I'm an automotive technician and cars are my Hobie "great combination" hope I can help with problems on here one day

Old 11-04-2005, 07:05 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: hello all

Nice! Welcome to the forum. Now let's see some pics.

Old 11-04-2005, 08:22 PM

ain't got none yet m8 only had it a week, will post as soon as I get it cleaned up and respectable cant possibly show it in this condition "he is a farmer builder" so you can have a wild guess as to the state of the poor motor, no mods on her just bog standard not even any alloys "yet"

Old 11-05-2005, 04:01 AM
3rd Gear

welcome

Old 11-06-2005, 04:00 PM

fitted new catalyst "Audi garage don't know what they are talking about resonator flap in the catalyst he-he", last owner replaced the catalyst with an early type resonator box "tight sod" driver side "UK" the resonator box is empty that's why the noise was like a tractor, now its rigged for silent running