New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello all - new here...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Default Hello all - new here...

Hey folks. Just want to introduce myself to the forums. I've been reading the board for a few months now and it offers tons of good valuable info when it comes to Audis. I'm 23 yrs old guy who purchased his first Audi a year ago. 2001 Audi S4 2.7 Bi-Turbo. I travel alot and drive alot, this car has been giving me huge amount of problems, costing me alot of money for maintenance, repairs etc, so I got rid of it. My father who owns Audi aswell just gave me his Audi that hasn't been driven alot at all. He or now I are 2nd owner. 1993 Audi S 100 Sedan 113k miles - was parked and not driven for 4 years, not even turned on. Few days ago, I was interested to turn it on, and it wouldn't start. I figured it was the starter so I replaced the starter, brake pads, changed oil, gave it a paint job at Maccos .. and let me tell you something this Audi with 113.000 miles being 1993 runs better than the 01 S4 I had. Older Audis are def. built better and last longer than newer ones.

Well thats it for now.

Thanks

Old 11-26-2007, 01:50 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Hello all - new here...

welcome to the forums. glad to see you arehaving better luckwith your older audi

Old 11-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Hello all - new here...

Welcome - cool to hear that the older cars are still running strong