New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hey new guy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 05:20 PM
1st Gear
Default hey new guy!

im new to forums i was just wondering if any one can help me ?
i have a 2004 A6 2.7T Quattro s-line only 45k on it . the problem is every time i drive over litttle cracks or pot holes in the road a ratteling sound comes from my front end ??? its no to loud but its noticeable. it sounds like somethng might be loose ?? idont knw. any one have any idea what it is?

Old 04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Hi - first off, welcome to AF Worn control arm bushings and ball joints are common problems for Audis so I'd start there. If you find any that are worn, chances are that more of them are on the way out so you'd be best replacing them all at once. I'd get parts from www.fcpgroton.com - I have their kit on my car and love it. It's a fraction of the cost of factory parts too.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:17 PM
1st Gear

thanks for the help --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which would u take a 2004 a6 quattro 2.7t s-line with 52k on it and in exellent condition or a 2005 a6 3.2 quattro with 66k on it.... which do u think is a better car .... my stupid brother thinks we should trade the 04 for the 05 and i dont think its worth it wat do u think ??