New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new owner- I NEED SOME HELP

Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
1st Gear
Default new owner- I NEED SOME HELP

hi, so i just bought a 2002 dolphin gray audi a4 1.8T Quattro. i'd like to do some subtle modifications and figure you guys are best to help me out. here is the list.

1. find afforable alternative to stock grill
2. find sharp but clean taillights for a good deal (what do you think of these.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32 ?)
3. find someone to purchase my scratched up old rims or find a cheap place to refinish stocks/take any wheels for exchange
4. detag the back without damaging paint or decals (incase i need to replace them for resale or any reason)
5. tint windows so that it looks clean and sharp but without looking like a fake hard-***
6. my state has a REALLY gay tag that just kills my look, so find something to cover or atleast divert most of the attention off of it

edited by mod...
also,

7. where can i sell my oem taillights and how much should i expect to sell them for?

please help anyway you can. this is just a start but let me know if there are any more affordable suggestions i can do to get started. thanks alot everyone.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: new owner- I NEED SOME HELP

Welcome to the forums !

congrats on the car -
some of the things youre looking to do can be found by just searching the forums (search function)...
search the a4 section & you should come up some good stuff -

-lltek has some replacement grills

- just curious - but why are u switching out the stock tails?

- theres a classifieds section if u want to post your wheels forsale / trade etc...