New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Two quick actions for ALL new members to do

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 02:09 PM
1st Gear

Why do the oldest threads/post show up first?
Shouldn't the latest ones be the first to appear on the list?

Old 03-26-2017, 01:53 PM
1st Gear

Hello, answering to your post. Did you check the option of leasing? I am looking to buy a car on leasing. Can anyone suggest me the good option for car leasing in USA.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:22 AM
1st Gear

Hello everyone I am a big fan of Audi all model cars and I want to buy Audi car. I found at last a great deal here https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings?make=audi .Anyone can tell me the top place to get the car on leasing.

Old 08-23-2017, 04:19 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for the tips!!

Old 09-03-2017, 03:38 PM
1st Gear
Smile New Member - '94 Cabriolet

I just purchased a 1994 Audi Cabriolet. The body, interior, engine and transmission are in decent shape. Only 102,000 miles on the 2.8L V6. I need to repair a small tear in the top and replace the rear window. Troubleshooting power open/close on the top and the engine is getting hot after about 8-10 miles. I bought an '82 Audi Coupe new and after passing it down to family members it had almost 350,000 miles on the 5 cyl engine before it was retired.

It's a project and I'm looking forward to communicating on the forums.

Old 10-09-2017, 05:54 AM
1st Gear
Smile new B9 use

im a new use of audi B9 nice to meet u guys,what tires are u people using,

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
First off, welcome to AudiForums. Whether you're just browsing in anticipation of possibly buying an Audi, you already have one and want more familiarity, or you're a hard-core enthusiast wanting to learn all you can, you'll find it here.

That being said, help us help you by doing the following two things. Go to your profile page (on the header bar all the way at the left, click on User CP), and add two items - a signature and a location. This may seem dumb but you can make life a lot easier by having this information available.

For your location, include a city and a state/province. If you are having trouble with your car, you may get help from another member local to you. This helps a lot with diagnostics - some of us have VagCom software and can scan/clear fault codes and annoying warning lights. Having your location posted makes it more likely that a local AFer will offer their help.

Second, create a signature. Whether or not you include a picture or mods is up to you, but at the least, put in your car's year, engine, transmission, and drivetrain (see mine below - 99 30vQM, meaning a 1999 30-valve V6, quattro, manual transmission). When you post about a problem with your car, we will need to know this stuff in order to help you fix the issue more often than not. Posting it in your sig saves the hassle of you typing it every time or us asking you every time.

It'll take you all of a minute or two to do this and it'll make your membership better and will help you when you need help. Thanks, and again, welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. One additional thing that will help up help you... Just below your username, in teh upper left-hand corner, is a link to your "Garage." Click it, and give us some basic info about your car/cars. Sometimes you ask questions, and forget to include year/make/model info. Include it in your garage and, if nothinf else, we *may* presume you're asking about the, or one of the, cars in your "garage."

Thx.

~Jazz (Teh AWDaholic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-11-2017, 12:14 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for all the great info!

Old 10-11-2017, 12:50 AM
1st Gear
Default ok im fone

thanks for the help i had finished doing that
Originally Posted by gocarplay
im a new use of audi B9 nice to meet u guys,what tires are u people using,

Old 10-15-2017, 04:00 AM
Qin
1st Gear
Angry Cant add car to my garage

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
First off, welcome to AudiForums. Whether you're just browsing in anticipation of possibly buying an Audi, you already have one and want more familiarity, or you're a hard-core enthusiast wanting to learn all you can, you'll find it here.

That being said, help us help you by doing the following two things. Go to your profile page (on the header bar all the way at the left, click on User CP), and add two items - a signature and a location. This may seem dumb but you can make life a lot easier by having this information available.

For your location, include a city and a state/province. If you are having trouble with your car, you may get help from another member local to you. This helps a lot with diagnostics - some of us have VagCom software and can scan/clear fault codes and annoying warning lights. Having your location posted makes it more likely that a local AFer will offer their help.

Second, create a signature. Whether or not you include a picture or mods is up to you, but at the least, put in your car's year, engine, transmission, and drivetrain (see mine below - 99 30vQM, meaning a 1999 30-valve V6, quattro, manual transmission). When you post about a problem with your car, we will need to know this stuff in order to help you fix the issue more often than not. Posting it in your sig saves the hassle of you typing it every time or us asking you every time.

It'll take you all of a minute or two to do this and it'll make your membership better and will help you when you need help. Thanks, and again, welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. One additional thing that will help up help you... Just below your username, in teh upper left-hand corner, is a link to your "Garage." Click it, and give us some basic info about your car/cars. Sometimes you ask questions, and forget to include year/make/model info. Include it in your garage and, if nothinf else, we *may* presume you're asking about the, or one of the, cars in your "garage."

Thx.

~Jazz (Teh AWDaholic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the newbie help but i guess im too new to findout how to add my car to my garage... Everytime I route to my garage it just brings me to the gallery page to upload pictures of my car. I just want to have my car listed below my name in threads plz

Old 03-12-2021, 07:46 AM
1st Gear

Thank you for the tip

Quick Reply: Two quick actions for ALL new members to do