Need help with turbo - AudiForums.com

Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going, and going FAST!

Old 04-13-2017, 12:45 PM
1st Gear

Default Need help with turbo

Hi guys just wondering if someone could help me out a bit. I know I can search for this answer but I want something more personalised if that makes any sense 🤔 well I got my cel light checked and I got a code for the turbo it said underboost and something about the waste gate. When I press the Gass I don't hear the turbo (people say you shouldn't really hear a stock turbo but what do I know) all I hear is like an air kind of sound not sure if it's the intake. Anyway, does anyone have any idea where I should start with this?
Old 04-16-2017, 10:24 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCityPaul View Post
Hi guys just wondering if someone could help me out a bit. I know I can search for this answer but I want something more personalised if that makes any sense 🤔 well I got my cel light checked and I got a code for the turbo it said underboost and something about the waste gate. When I press the Gass I don't hear the turbo (people say you shouldn't really hear a stock turbo but what do I know) all I hear is like an air kind of sound not sure if it's the intake. Anyway, does anyone have any idea where I should start with this?
bump. Sorry if I was a little vague, would it help if I post the cel codes?