North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

G2G MARCH 31s(FRI)t RT 3 west FALLS VIEW GRILLE

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 03:03 AM
1st Gear
Default G2G MARCH 31s(FRI)t RT 3 west FALLS VIEW GRILLE

just passing the message on, the first meet was gr8!Let me know if you guys are coming or if ya dont know where it is so we can meet up

on the route 3 west side right before the GSP entrance this area is right off of exit 153 (rt 3 east)

to get to it from the GSP exit 153 take rt 3 east and then turn around once you past falls view grill which will be on your left, rt3 west bound side right before the GSP. the falls view grille parking lot is medium size.

from rt 80 you would have to go west on route 3 right after you pass route 7 thats the alarm to start looking for falls view on your right
other good thing about this stretch of road is that you can see very far either way so we can run each other turn around and run each other again and then go back to the parking lot

im thinking wed and fri around 7-8pm.
so its kind of like an after work thing
31st every wed & friday there after?

the traffic should be fairly moderate at this time

Im thinking if it gets busy after a couple weeks with spring coming up and all. I could ask the owners of falls view for permission so we dont get kicked out. OR just MOVE to tgif parking lot or the diner parking lot which gives us a reason to drive our cars, not a big deal to me. hehe
if people cant attend on wed then on friday.
sounds like this G2G would be good to change up the meets the dubbs have on thursday and sunday.in case people cant make those days

the good thing is if you come from the parkway or rt 46 you can get on it and everyone in the falls view lot will see and hear ya so they will know more people are coming and if we get kicked out we can move to the tgif or diner lot and get some snacks there

im sure they woudlnt mind some buisness

food and cars go well together actually hamburgers and hot dogs outside eating while checkin out some cars. kinda like a 50's drive stewarts without the rolelr skates ;p thats why i figured falls view lot would be best. I dont know how people would be able to eat a jack daniels steak while standing ;P

heres there website

http://www.fallsviewgrill.com/

the location on ROUTE 3 IS NOT ON THERE WEBSITE but it is RIGHT before the parkway entrance to route 3 WEST