North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Royal Flush Rally for Wishes Information! Please Read!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:42 PM
1st Gear
Default Royal Flush Rally for Wishes Information! Please Read!

Hey all!

Couple of things really quick that i would like everyone to read prior to Saturday morning.

1. Weather looks great, should make for a great day!

2. Please do not be late. If possible arrive at the starting location around 8 AM so we can get everyone registered quickly. We will have a drivers meeting around 8:20 and promptly leave at 8:30!

If you are running late please call my cell- 973-670-7841 to get in touch with me or if you get lost

3. Fill up prior to the starting destination. We will wait for everyone at each of the five locations before debarking to the next stop. However, the longer it takes to get everyone there the later we leave. We do not want to hit any kind of traffic heading down to the end destination!

4. Remember EZ-PASS or have cash/change for tolls. Total tolls for the entire rally will not exceed $5.00.

5. Walkie Talkies make a good way to keep in touch with one another!

6. Participation Fee ($50 Donation) can be made by CASH or a check made out to "Make a Wish Foundation of New Jersey".

7. End location lunch menu will run around $10 per person depending what you order. There will also be a full-bar avaiable for those of age to drink.

Some items include:
Salads, Wraps, Pasta, Pizza, and Burgers

T-shirts: Event T-shirts are being donated by Elite Motors. They are $5 a piece and can be purchased during registration.

That is pretty much everything fellas. All other information can be found in the original thread. I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday morning! If you have any other questions please email me @ joeycuccaro@gmail.com or call me 973-670-7841.

There are about 15 spots left if you have any friends who are still deciding on whether or not they can make it. Please get in touch with me to reserve a spot.

See you all there!

Joey