Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
59.18%
PS3
40.82%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

360 or PS3?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: 360 or PS3?

I don't like Halo THAT much myself. Its a good shooter but a bit over rated. And that seems to be the greatest thing to come outta microsoft. I don't like the xbox controller layout at all. PS started out w/ a good layout n its still functional. Plus that Sixaxis feature is awesome. Its like mixing normal gameplay with the motion of a wii. And I don't give a fvnk bout what brand puts out what...
TV's- Samsung
Audio-memphis
Car video-Pioneer
Auto- AUDI
Best all-around-sony

When has anyone heard of complaints??? They got good stuff and reliable too cuz my grandpa has a 20yr old sony wega tv that looks like my lcd samsung. My original ps2 I bought in '01 is still tip top...so I stick with sony

Old 12-21-2007, 05:32 PM
3rd Gear

The Sixaxis is terrible are you serious? Does not even come close o the wii. The playstaion online may be free but for how bad it is they should be paying me to go online. The only thing that ps3 has on xbox is Blue-ray but who knows how long that will last every new invention that sony makes fails. Also HD-DVD is being supported by the **** so who knows what will happen with that.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:44 PM
3rd Gear

x-box should just be called halo becasue its useless for anything else. Sony is a much more solid dependable system IMO, its a decision you have to make and you will find games you like on either. The new ps3 controllers are soooooo light, and the r2 l2 buttons are triggers. good stuff

Old 12-21-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ocadam

Also HD-DVD is being supported by the **** so who knows what will happen with that.
Was that the deciding factor for you?

I would go with the 360. It has better games, better online, better controllers, looks great, and its cheaper. All the PS3 only games I have played suck, and all of the multi-platform games that I have played have been better on the 360, and when you take into account how much better Xbox Live is... then you have a hands down winner

Old 12-21-2007, 08:07 PM

I have a PS3 and i love that the online is EASY and FREE!!!! But360 has Forza, and Forza is 20 times betterthan Grand Turismo. Sorry GT, but it ispathetic that i still cantsee damage when i crash, or have my cars performance decline after a crash. But wait, i still cant truelymod my car yet,and it offers no body, paint, or"stickers" to make ita custom job. GT is even10 years behind Forza1. Forza FTW!! But overallPS3 isnt top dog yet, butit will be.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:10 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah Acollicott i have a Ps3 and 360 i use Blue Rays because i dont wanna pay for the HD drive. Please read before you write stupid A** jokes.

Hp addict the reason the contoller is so light is because there is no vibration or rumble whatever you wanna call it.

Old 12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: a6sheriff
PS3 isnt top dog yet, but it will be.

I agree. I think it will be. The original x-box was just a bunch of pc parts in a big fat black box, and remember the first controllers? Sony still has much more experience and i feel that its a better investment. I prefer the ps3 controllers to the 360, they are so ******* light

Old 12-21-2007, 08:27 PM
3rd Gear

Let me add that to even get HD movies to play with the xbox you have to buy a $200 player. Its not even blu-ray!!! So really playstation is still cheaper in the long run and you don't gotta get raped with xbox live fees. I feel the online experience is about the same with the bluetooth headsets on.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

Get a bike,get a fast car,get a pilots liscence and ownership in several planes. It's only a lil more expensive (cough cough)then the PS3/xbox 360 and a hell of a lot more fun.I've owned a PS2 and a ps1 b4 that,just don't like the X-box layout. My Ps2 crapped out on me a while ago and i have no desire to get either one when the only games i like are driving,motorcycle and flying and i do em in real life so the games seem so unrealistic. I also like shooting games, but i shoot sleepin hobos on weekends with frozen paintballs so i got that covered.j/k Sorry,just can't see spening 400-600 on a system then 50-70 per game for some **** poor simulation of real life. You wanna play football, go outside and play with ur son,friends or who ever.
I already have all those real life/non simulation/ realistic things going on in my life. I just need more, in any form. Even if its sitting on my couch in front of a TV!!!! It is better to play football with friends and family in real lifeAND on my *** in front of a TV, than to JUST play football with friends and family. Amazingly, I can fit a full time job and be a dedicated husband into the mix all at the same time! Its called multi-tasking, and is all part of refined prioritization, BITCH!

Thanks for all the replies, right now Im 80% Xbox, 20% PS3.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:21 AM
2nd Gear

my xbox is awsome if you havent had the chance to play halo 2 or halo3 live you must it is teh and this game was so great that it sparked a new game halo wars and its going to be a movie to its nuts!!!! lol

Quick Reply: 360 or PS3?