Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Air strike in Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default Air strike in Iraq

Looks like were getting back to kickin butts... really wish we could get our guys outta there though..
[:@]

Click me

Old 03-16-2006, 07:33 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Air strike in Iraq

I was reading an article on this earlier. The term "airstrike" seems a little off because it was really a bunch of choppers airlifting troops, not F-15s dropping bombs. Leave it to the press to get the headline wrong. Reuters has changed to "air assault" now.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:17 PM
6th Gear

The media would get a story wrong or elaborate on it!?? NEVER!

Old 03-16-2006, 08:20 PM
4th Gear

I think CNN is running with the "US seeks out innocent babies to kill because Bush is evil" angle.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:24 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I think CNN is running with the "US seeks out innocent babies to kill because Bush is evil" angle.
surely CNN would leave that to BBC to do....

but Bush is evil

Old 03-16-2006, 08:24 PM
6th Gear

Uh oh, I can see this getting ugly pretty quick. [8D]

Old 03-16-2006, 08:27 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

ORIGINAL: pturbo

surely CNN would leave that to BBC to do....
Nah. The BBC already has the "US wants babies on spikes for hungry troops....and Bush is evil" angle going.

Old 03-16-2006, 09:08 PM
18T
4th Gear

All these News corporations are not doing anything to help. It is discusting. They report only the bad and never the good.

Instead of supporting this cause, all people know how to do is bitch . Bush is evil my ***, Be glad you have someone to stand up for your country. Ive lived enough during communism to appreciate what this man is doing. If you dont like it, migrate somewhere where you have to wait 12 hours to get a loaf of bread every day. Ive had enough of that ****. And its so damn dissrespectfull to anyone over seas that's dieing every day to keep us safe.

"strength through unity" is a concept that this country has alot of trouble grasping.

and on another note, it completely infuriates me that those Palestienian ******** attack the EU quarters, knowing in fact that its the EU donating hundreds of millions of Dollars every year to help the Palestenian infrastructure. Dumbasses. Lets all bite the hand that feeds us.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Senior Administrator

Slow down 18T.

I, and many others on here stood/stand ready to defend ANY American's right to their own opinion. You included. The BIGGEST price of that freedom, one FEW are willing to voluntarily pay, is that you have to RESPECT others' opionions. NOT surrender your own, mind you, but, if you want people to RESPECT what YOU have to say you have to be ABLE to respect what others have to say, even if you DON'T agree with it.

As a member of the U.S. Armed Forces I may have an opinion about MY Commander-In-Chief, but I'd NEVER voice it. It may, or may not disrespect his "position." I also couldn't/wouldn't deliberately abrogate anothers' right to do so, assuming they weren't ALSO a member of the U.S. Armed Forces (in which case I may, or, may not choose to turn them in and collect the RE-ward, whoo-HOO!!!).

Besides, shooting someone down just because that have a different opinion is kinda childish, doncha think?.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:04 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Besides, shooting someone down just because that have a different opinion is kinda childish, doncha think?.
He didn't suggest shooting anyone.

Quick Reply: Air strike in Iraq