Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi Fast Track Mechanic's Program??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Audi Fast Track Mechanic's Program??

ORIGINAL: 18T

eh most techs are usually hacks becasue they are overwhelmed with work and just do things to get them done. its not like a private shop ya know? its not good but thats just how it is.
Oh so because they're overwhelmed with work they somehow feel the need to charge people for things they shouldn't (usually throwing in a little story to cover their lie)? Thats no exscuse and this whole "thats how it is" thing is bullshit, give yourstealership/autobody shophell whenver you feel cheated guys (mabie if they werent lieing so much they wouldn't have to be dealing with pissed offcustomers with half a brain and mabie they'd have more timetodosome honest work).

Old 03-01-2007, 01:21 AM

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

eh most techs are usually hacks becasue they are overwhelmed with work and just do things to get them done. its not like a private shop ya know? its not good but thats just how it is.
Oh so because they're overwhelmed with work they somehow feel the need to charge people for things they shouldn't (usually throwing in a little story to cover their lie)? Thats no exscuse and this whole "thats how it is" thing is bullshit, give your stealership/autobody shop hell whenver you feel cheated guys (mabie if they werent lieing so much they wouldn't have to be dealing with pissed off customers with half a brain and mabie they'd have more time to do some honest work).
The technicians are from what I have seen very nice guys. I even know 2 personally and they'd bend over backwards to figure out what is wrong. Management on the other hand seems to be where the problem lies. We don't call them "stealerships" for nothing.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: marko_tomas13

Oh so because they're overwhelmed with work they somehow feel the need to charge people for things they shouldn't (usually throwing in a little story to cover their lie)? Thats no exscuse and this whole "thats how it is" thing is bullshit, give yourstealership/autobody shophell whenver you feel cheated guys (mabie if they werent lieing so much they wouldn't have to be dealing with pissed offcustomers with half a brain and mabie they'd have more timetodosome honest work).
The technicians are from what I have seen very nice guys. I even know 2 personally and they'd bend over backwards to figure out what is wrong. Management on the other hand seems to be where the problem lies. We don't call them "stealerships" for nothing.
Whatever, the last time my mom took in a car the mechanic tried to swindle her out of a few hundred bucks like a pro (even followed her out the door trying to presurade her to flip the bill). She outsmartedthat scumbagand filed a complaint at the corporate headquarters.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:04 PM
18T
4th Gear

Do you even own an audi? Have you been to a Audi dealership to see what type of work goes in to making sure people are happy? The techs at where i work are overwhelmed with work each day. They have a PROMISED time/day for every car and cars just keep coming. On top of customer cars they have to do internal cars, pdi's.

Oh and if you cant fucknig afford to keep an AUDI running dont buy one. becasue these are the people that bitch.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear

Do you even own an audi? Have you been to a Audi dealership to see what type of work goes in to making sure people are happy? The techs at where i work are overwhelmed with work each day. They have a PROMISED time/day for every car and cars just keep coming. On top of customer cars they have to do internal cars, pdi's.

Oh and if you cant fucknig afford to keep an AUDI running dont buy one. becasue these are the people that bitch.
This happens at ALL STEALERSHIPS nomatter what brand and don't you ******* try to tell me otherwise(there have been tons of posts on this and other Audi forums in the past). Just because I don't want to be charged for something that wasn't replaced doesn't mean I can't afford it you dumbass. It's people that know how to hold onto their money who are generally the most successful.

*Wine*Sob*"They give us more work than we can handle!*Sob*Moan* Welcome to the real world you spoild little ****, deal with it.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:05 AM
18T
4th Gear

*Wine*Sob*"They give us more work than we can handle!*Sob*Moan* Welcome to the real world you spoild little ****, deal with it.
Exactly why mistakes happen you ignorant ****.

And everyone gets along until their warranty expires. Funny how it works.

Spoiled little ****.

Old 06-25-2014, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

Audi Fast track program is two weeks. We don't just blow off repairs, we are actually very low on work. They pay amazing for the hours you get but with the low business I make sometimes only 25-30 hours a week. They make you replace more than what you come in for because sometimes with Audis you cant replace just one piece without doing several because the ECM module might not recognize the two as a pair. I love working on Audis and the owners are definitely some of the most unique and caring people ive ever had to deal with. Its not great seeing Audi owners talk this way about technicians, but we do what we can and I know not every one is genuine.

Old 03-18-2018, 02:23 PM
1st Gear

Dear all! I always believed that leasing is a better choice. Check for example this deal I have found https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...-lease-319-mo/. I think that I am going to choose this one. I really want this car!